In Spain, the automobile industry’s cars are worth taking into consideration. Its pace and flexibility make it feel as though it doesn’t even need to touch the pavement. From the carbon fiber steering wheel to the infotainment panel, everything is custom. You can find different companies reviews on OpinionesEspana which is doing its part in making people familiar with the services of companies from experienced people.

Should you buy a new or used car in Spain?

Spain is the world’s eighth-largest automaker and the second largest in Europe, even though 80 percent of its automobiles are manufactured. For a visitor in Spain, buying a new car from a reliable dealer is possibly the safest choice.

The “KM 0” car is a good choice to keep an eye out for. Some vehicles have been licensed by a car dealership but are only used for trial runs. They’re new, but they’re legally pre-owned, and they’re a lot less expensive than a brand-new vehicle.

The second-hand auto market in Spain differs significantly from that in the United Kingdom. Prices are usually elevated because people tend to purchase new vehicles and keep them for a long time, resulting in a scarcity of them. As a rule of thumb, a five-year-old car can cost you about half of what it did new in the storefront.

Types of Autos in Spain:

The very first point to remember is that “cars” refers to “all kinds of motor vehicles.” To keep it easy, we’ve divided all of those vehicle options into eight broad sections, which include companies that are producing different types of cars in Spain. These are Aspid, Beulas, Comarth, Hurtan, Irizar, Mazel, SEAT, and Uro. 

The best way to identify a car is by its appearance. When a vehicle approaches you on the road, what is the first thing you’ll notice? Its type. This is referred to as “body type“. Is it roomy and heavyset? Low and elegant? Is there a count of how many doors it has? The simplest way to classify a vehicle is by its body type.

What documentation should you check?

If you’re purchasing personally or through a broker, you can make sure the paperwork is in balance. This contains the following: 

  1. The vehicle’s registration book (permiso de circulación) 
  2. Application for transferring ownership (transferencia)
  3. The ITV certification (inspección técnica de vehículos) is the Spanish version of the MOT examination credential in the United Kingdom. A car that is under four years old does not need one. The exam must be repeated every two years between the ages of four and ten. The examination must be repeated every ten years after that. The ITV statement refers to ex-rental vehicles after two years, not four.
  4. Evidence that the present year’s road license fee (impuesto sobre vehículos) has been charged in entirety.

What to have in your car 

All of the following items are required by law to be in your car at all times: 

  1. ITV (International Television Network) (MOT certificate) 
  2. Permission to circulate (log book) 
  3. Documentation for an insurance contract 
  4. Type for a European Accident Agreement (to be completed in the event of an accident) 
  5. Driver’s license 
  6. Two lines of caution 
  7. Each person in the car should wear a fluorescent jacket. 
  8. For each boy, there is a child seat.
  9. A spare tire as well as the required equipment to modify it.

Take care of these things and make sure you are completing the procedure perfectly.