1. Securely take away the headliner canvas by to start with getting rid of any brackets, handles and trims that may possibly be keeping it in place. Caution need to be taken as these areas can be brittle in excess of time, in particular if the roof lining is weakened, likelihood are, these places have also been uncovered to equivalent deterioration. Use correct equipment to dismantle the environment.
2.The moment eliminated, place all your screws, bolts, brackets and handles in an organised fashion. Previous issue you want is a missing screw.
3.Safely peel off the substance and brush off all the outdated glue from the canvas. You will want a lot of elbow grease and undoubtedly healthy in your day-to-day workout performing this portion.
4. When the glue has been removed, it is time to implement the glue on the canvas.
5. Carefully roll around the new headlining product segment by segment and employing your other hand to pave the area for a clean complete. Cars with sure attachments to the roof, like a DVD unit and so on, should have the holes carved out.
6. The moment you have your new liner on the canvas it is time to reinstall it to the motor vehicle roof and stabilising the area using the brackets, screws and so on gathered from stage 2.
7. Give the roof lining a light thoroughly clean and wipe down if there are any fingerprints and let it to dry right away.